August 27, 2013 by Ashley Nicole R-M
Originally posted on The Knot Blog:
Planning a wedding means facing a whole bunch of new situations that you never expected. If any of these scenarios sound familiar then you’re in deep.
1. Everyone is giving you wedding advice.
2. You’ve started speaking a whole new language that your fiancé doesn’t understand.
3. Wedding blogs are your new best friend.
4. Way too many hours of the day are spent saving photos to your inspiration board.
5. You obsess over your registry lists.
7. You have unfinished DIY projects all over your apartment.
8. You have a hard time keeping wedding planning off of Facebook.
10. You constantly question every decision, and your friends are there to reassure you.
11. You have had to talk yourself out of having…
View original 46 more words